Our firm actively represents clients whose interests have impacted Congressional equities. For example: we have represented clients whose activities affected the oversight authorities of both an Inspector General and a Congressional Committee. These issues were at the core of constitutional oversight of the executive.
Representative committees include:
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Armed Services Committee
- House Armed Services Committee
- Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee
- House Committee on Homeland Security
Few firms have represented such interests with such significant impact.